Last Revised: May 25, 2018
We reserve the right to revise the provisions of this Policy at any time. We will alert you that revisions have been made by updating the “Last Revised” date at the top of the Policy. We encourage you to review this Policy from time to time to make sure that you understand how any personal information you provide will be used and shared.
What Is Personal Information?
As used herein, the term “personal information” means information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (such as a name, identification number, location data etc). This definition is equivalent to that of the GDPR definition. Personal information does not include “anonymous” information, which is data we collect or create which does not relate to an identified or identifiable natural person or to personal information rendered anonymous in such a manner that you are not or no longer identifiable. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection, use and disclosure of anonymous information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you in various ways when you use our Sites which depends on your interaction. For example, we collect information you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you create an account, provide comments about specific brands or stores, send us an email, fill out a form or request information. Such information may include personal information, such as your name, email address, photos. Other information actively collected may be brand preferences, information about the ads you like, dislike, click on, save and/or share with others. We may also collect your Internet Protocol (IP)address.
Depending on your interaction with our Sites, some information may also be automatically collected, such as your (IP) address, software installation ID, browser type, browser language, and access times etc. We may also automatically collect your location information if you consent to such collection. If we collect data that is not personal information, we may treat the foregoing information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the identifying information mentioned above. This depends if you are based in the European Economic Area (herein “EEA”). Otherwise, it may be used in the aggregate only.
How Do We Use the Personal Information We Collect?
We may process the personal information we collect for the purposes/interests described in this Policy or for purposes/interests elsewhere on our Sites. These are illustrated in the bullet points below.
If you are based in the EEA, said processing may be under various different legal bases. Depending on how you use the Sites, autoGraph may need to process certain personal information for performance of a contract of which you are a party such as to provide you with use of the Sites, or in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering a contract.
autoGraph may additionally process your personal information based on a legitimate interest of autoGraph’s or a third party. This is an interest necessary to conduct our business such as for marketing or for safety, preventing fraud etc. In considering a legitimate interest, we endeavor to ensure that the interest is reasonable from your perspective, not cause unwanted harm and that our legitimate interests do not override yours.
The following bullet points are more purposes/interests where we may process personal information where one or more of legal bases may apply (e.g., both contractual and legitimate interest bases):
- to provide the services, products or information you request;
- based on your preferences, to make automated and personalized predictions via profiles and analytics about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display targeted advertisements, deals and offers that we believe will be of interest to you;
- to request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of our Sites;
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests and complaints and provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyze usage and trends, determine the effectiveness of our advertisements and personalize and improve the Sites, such a providing ads, content or features that match users’ profiles or interests and increasing the functionality and user friendliness of the Sites;
- to send you surveys, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Sites;
- to notify you about important changes to our Sites;
- for statistical and research purposes and to create anonymous information and create pseudonymous information;
- to detect fraud;
- to link or combine with other information we get from third parties help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- for any other purpose for which the information was originally collected.
In addition processing may be based on consent of which may be asked for in your use of the Sites.
In addition, autoGraph may need to process personal information for compliance with a legal obligation and legal claims.
Personal Data for New Purposes
autoGraph may processes your personal information for new purposes as permitted by applicable law if the new reason is compatible for the original purpose for which it was collected in the jurisdiction you are based in.
autoGraph may retain your personal data until you request deletion or as otherwise no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected and for applicable legal requirements. These periods consider the nature as well as amount of your information and the potential harm from misuse in the jurisdiction you are based in.
autoGraph and its Service Providers may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries which may have privacy laws that offer less protection than your country. If you are based in the EEA, we make every reasonable attempt to process your personal information in a country where EU authorities have decided it provides an adequate level of protection as well as to using model clauses, which require data protection obligations on the parties that transfer your personal data overseas.
Privacy of Children
The Sites are not focused toward children under 16. If a parent/guardian discovers a child under 16 has given autoGraph their personal data without their consent, the upon request, autoGraph will delete such information.
What Personal Information Do We Share With Third Parties?
We will not share the personal information we collect from you with third parties, except as described in this Policy. For example, we may share personal information as follows:
- with vendors such ad advertisers and ad agencies, consultants, professional advisors and other service providers such as data hosting/processing companies, and similar companies as well as our affiliates (collectively “Service Providers”) who work for and with us, are engaged by us and need access to such information to carry out their work;
- when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you in the Sites that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you (e.g., we may share aggregated information about your interests and geographic preferences and/or location if given, with advertisers and third party deal sites for marketing purposes);
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of autoGraph, our users, our employees or others, including without limitation to protect autoGraph and our users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate or unlawful use of our Sites;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
If applicable, the bullet points above may be used via the aforementioned legal bases if you are based in the EEA.
You understand that when you use the Sites, information you post in any profile, comments, forums and other interactive features of the Sites, as well as any information you share with individuals through the mobile application or through social network sites, will be available to other users and in some cases may be publicly available (e.g., when you choose to display an ad you “like” on Facebook or Twitter).
We are not responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices before disclosing information directly to any such parties. Nothing herein restricts the sharing/selling of aggregated or anonymized information, which may be shared/sold with third parties without your consent.
Links to Other Websites
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Your Information Online?
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. These may include using model clauses, encryption and creating pseudonymous information from your personal information etc. More specifically, pseudonymous information protects your information, as it can no longer be connected to you without additional information, which is kept separately and securely.
What Choices Do You Have Regarding the Use of Your Information?
You may “opt out” of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at privacy@autoGraph.me. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account or our ongoing business relations. You may opt out of further collection of you location information by requesting we delete your account by emailing privacy@autoGraph.me.
You may also change your contact preferences by requesting that we update, change or delete your information by emailing privacy@autoGraph.me.
If you are based in the EEA and accessing the Sites, you have the right to ask autoGraph to:
- Be informed which is to ask how autoGraph processes your personal information;
- Exercise the right of access which is to ask autoGraph to access your personal data and get a copy of it;
- Exercise the right to rectification in which you may ask autoGraph to correct inaccurate personal data;
- Exercise the right to erasure in which you may ask autoGraph to delete your personal data under certain circumstances (e.g., if you withdrew consent and the basis for collection was consent etc.);
- Exercise the right to restrict processing in which you may ask autoGraph to limit how autoGraph processes your personal data;
- Exercise the right to data portability in which you may ask autoGraph to give you a copy of your personal data for your own purpose;
- Exercise the right to object in which you may ask autoGraph to stop processing your personal data under certain circumstances; and
- Exercise rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling that have a legal or significant effect on you. For clarity, autoGraph does not believe its Sites have said effects on you.
The above rights may be subject to applicable laws e.g., autoGraph needing to execute or defend against a legal claim, legally required record keeping requirements as well as the particular basis autoGraph has for your personal information (whether the information was collected via consent or legitimate interests etc.) .
If applicable, autoGraph may request a proof of identity when you exercise your rights.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact autoGraph’s Data Privacy Officer, at privacy@autoGraph.me.
If you believe that autoGraph has not complied with your data protection rights above, you can contact the relevant authority such as the Information Commissioner in the UK.
If you do not provide autoGraph with certain personal information or ask for its deletion, autoGraph may be unable to provide or continue to provide use of the Sites.
999 N. Northlake Way
Seattle, WA, USA
Last Revised: May 25, 2018
- Service. The Sites collect information that you provide or permit to be collected. autoGraph uses that information to provide you with information about third-party advertisements, deals, promotions and offers (collectively, “Offers”) that we believe will be of interest to you (the “Service”). The Service also may allow you to share certain information about such Offers with your friends and other third parties, including through social media platforms.
- Limitations. You agree not to do, or authorize or permit any third party to do, any of the following: (i) distribute or make the Sites or the Service available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time; (ii) rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense any portion of the Sites or Service; (iii) copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Sites, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restrictions are prohibited by applicable law); (iv) modify, alter or create any derivative works of the Sites or the Service; or (v) remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on or in the Sites or the Service. If you violate any of the foregoing restrictions, your use of the Sites and the Service will be unlicensed and will infringe the copyright and other rights of autoGraph and/or third parties, which may subject you to prosecution and damages. autoGraph reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein.
- Consent to Use of Data and Mobile Communications. You agree that autoGraph may collect and use location data, technical data and related information in connection with your use of the Sites, including but not limited to location information, device type, the software installation ID and other technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the features and functionality of the Sites and of software updates, product support and other services. Location information will only be collected if you provide it or agree to permit such collection. We use your location information to provide the Service, including to create and/or aggregate data from which your personally identifiable information has been removed or obscured for the purpose of providing location-sensitive advertising. This aggregate information may be shared with advertisers or other third parties. You also consent to our communicating with you about the Sites and the Service or in connection with the features, functions and activities contained therein by SMS, text message, email or other electronic means. Your carrier’s normal, messaging, data and other rates and fees will apply to these communications.You consent to the transfer of your user data, personal information, location information, or any other information we collect about you to our servers in the United States or in other countries for the purpose of delivering the Sites and Service to you.
- Third Party Sites and Materials. The Sites may provide links to third party websites, and may also display, link to or otherwise make available third party content, data, information, events, applications or materials (“Third Party Materials”). autoGraph does not endorse or control and makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any Third Party Materials, including regarding the content, accuracy, quality, nature, appropriateness, decency, functionality, performance, reliability, completeness, timeliness, validity, safety, legality, or any other aspect thereof. If you access or use any third party website, you should be aware that autoGraph’s terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any third party website to which you navigate from the Sites.
- Third-Party Advertisements, Promotions, Products and Services. autoGraph may run advertisements or provide information regarding or links to third party Offers or may otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products or services. Such Offers, third party products and services and your business dealings or communications with, or participation in Offers of, such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or Offers, are solely between you and such third party. autoGraph is not responsible or liable in any manner for any such Offers, for any third party products or services or for any loss, damage or harm of any sort incurred as the result thereof. autoGraph does not endorse, recommend, approve or control any such third parties or any third party offers, products or services.
- Third Party Interactions. Your use of the Sites and the Service and your contact, interaction, or dealings with any third parties arising out of your use of the Sites and Service is solely at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that autoGraph is not responsible or liable in any manner for any loss, damage or harm of any sort incurred as the result of the Sites or the Service, including from any contact with third parties who you may interact with in connection with your use of the Sites or the Service.
- User Content and Conduct. The Sites and Service may include features which allow you or other users to upload, post or send photos, text, messages, data, information, or other content (“User Content”). Users are solely responsible for all User Content they upload, post or send to or through the Sites, or that are uploaded, posted or transmitted using their account, as well as for their conduct and the conduct of anyone using their account. You further agree that autoGraph is not in any way responsible for the conduct or content of other users that you may encounter as a result of using the Sites or Service.You agree not to upload, post, send or otherwise publish through the Sites any of the following:
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise objectionable;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other right of any third party or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Code, script, or other software designed to automate any functionality on the Sites or Service without autoGraph’s express written consent;
- Unsolicited commercial messages (spam), chain messages, or other content designed to deceive, trick, or mislead other users of the Sites or the Service; and
- User Content that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Sites or the Service or which may expose autoGraph or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
autoGraph takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party.
- Repeat Infringer Policy; Copyright Complaints. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable law, autoGraph has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at autoGraph’s sole discretion, users or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. If you believe that anything in the Sites infringes upon any copyright which you own or control you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: D. Sakata Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent: autoGraph Inc., 999 N. Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103 Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (571) 354-727 E-Mail Address of Designated Agent: dmca@autoGraph.me
Please see 17 U.S. Code § 512(3) for the requirements of a proper notification.
- Termination or Modification of Application or Service. autoGraph reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, discontinue or disable access to the Sites or the Service at any time without notice. In no event will autoGraph be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any portion or feature of the Sites or the Service.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITES AND THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO
SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, SAFETY, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITES AND THE
SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. autoGraph HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS,
WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITES AND THE SERVICE, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR ARISING BY LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND
NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. AUTOGRAPH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITES OR THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITES OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITES OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, GUIDELINES OR ADVICE GIVEN BY AUTOGRAPH OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTOGRAPH BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF AUTOGRAPH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTOGRAPH’S TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION EXCEED ONE DOLLAR. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- ADDITIONAL END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) TERMS APPLICABLE TO IPHONE, IPOD TOUCH AND/OR IPAD APPLICATIONS Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth above, the following additional terms shall apply to any Applications downloaded for use on the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad:
- Scope of License: The license granted to you is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Applications on any iPhone, iPod touch or iPad that you own or control as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service.
- Maintenance and Support: You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application.
- Warranty: You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, with respect to the Applications. In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if any, paid to Apple for the Application to that end-user; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application. The parties acknowledge that to the extent that there are any applicable warranties, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any such applicable warranty would be the sole responsibility of autoGraph. However, you understand and agree that in accordance with the EULA, autoGraph has disclaimed all warranties of any kind, and therefore, there are no warranties applicable to the Sites and Service.
- Product Claims: You acknowledge that as between Apple and autoGraph, autoGraph, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of the end-user or any third party relating to the Application or the end-user’s possession and/or use of that Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Application fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- Intellectual Property Rights: The parties acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Application or the end-user’s possession and use of that Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, autoGraph, and not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required under the EULA.
- Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Developer Name and Address: Any end-user questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Application should be directed to: autoGraph Inc. info@autoGraph.me, 999 N. Northlake Way, Seattle, WA, 98103
- Third Party Beneficiary: The parties acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of the EULA, and that, upon the end-user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of the EULA, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the EULA against the end-user as a third party beneficiary thereof).
- Miscellaneous: All copyrights for the Sites are owned exclusively by autoGraph Inc. Technologies used in the Sites are patent pending. autoGraph™ and dealBoard™ are trademarks of autoGraph Inc. All other brand names, product names and logos featured in this application are used for general consumer informational purposes only and are the property of their respective owners. Neither autoGraph nor its software application and the products and services offered through this application are associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by said brand owners. For further inquiries please contact us at brand_owners@autoGraph.me
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we promise to treat it securely, fairly and lawfully.
When we collect any personal information through our website, we will be up front about how we will be using it. We will make it clear why we collect it and will explain what we intend to do with it.
- Remember your preferences
- Let you navigate between pages efficiently
- Make our websites work
- Improve the efficiency of our website
- Help us to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly
- Collect statistical information to assist us and our partners to learn how customers use our and their products
With your permission we will also collect information about you and other information you may choose to include in the products you enquire about or buy from us to:
- Help us answer your queries and carry out your instructions when you need us to
- Remember how far you are in the form you are completing
- Track the effectiveness of our online marketing activity
What are cookies and what other technologies will we use?
“Cookies” – A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stays on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. Cookies do not damage your device they are merely used to ‘remember’ you when you visit again. Cookies alone cannot be used to identify you.
A cookie will transport information about how you use our website to us. The cookie itself does not keep any of the data it collects.
Apart from cookies we also use local storage and tags to help us enhance your browsing experience.
“Local storage” – Like a cookie, local storage is stored locally on your machine; actually within your browser like cookies, history, saved pages, etc.
Like cookies it contains ‘name/value’ pairs (i.e. autographID / “uniqueID”) and a web page can only access data stored locally within its domain.
Unlike cookies the information collected by local storage is not sent to an internet server unless there is a specific reason for us to store the data collected (i.e. for analytics purposes).
Cookies within mobile applications
We only use essential cookies within our mobile applications. You cannot opt-out or delete these cookies as they are critical to the functionality of the application. These cookies are not shared with any other application on your mobile device.
Further information on cookies and local storage
If you would like further information on cookies and local storage, please go to:
What types of cookies do we use?
The following table lists the types of cookies that we use on our site:
|Essential||These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, interest profiling, cannot be provided.||‘Session ID’ cookie to maintain a user’s session and allow data to be passed between different online forms, this cookie exists only for the duration of the user’s session|
|Performance cookies||These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve how a website works or the effectiveness of a marketing campaign.||Analytics cookies are used for website analysis and a testing platform to monitor and optimise the website. Cookies capture anonymous data about a user’s journey and aggregate this data to analyse trends. These cookies last longer than the user’s session so that we can understand whether a user is a first time, or a returning visitor.|
|Functionality cookies||These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.||‘Safe browsing’ cookie, provided by Google, Inc. This allows us to verify with Google that the site is free from suspected phishing and malware pages.
Social Media cookies allow our customers the facility to link content on the website with a user’s chosen social media platform. In order for this facility to operate we use these platform’s cookies, which exist only for the duration of a user’s session.